7 Stacey Kade Quotes that Will Make You Fall in Love
You know, it’s very typical for people to come back to life from the weekend, and the normal gist of what I hear is, “I hate Mondays.” I don’t feel that way, about Mondays, though. On Mondays, I’ve just had the weekend, so it’s easier for me to come back and feel refreshed and ready to take on the week.
Want to guess when I get a case of the Mondays? On Tuesday. While I try to stay optimistic, Tuesdays are a little bit rougher for me. They feel longer, and it’s still the beginning of the week, and somehow it just doesn’t feel as great as the other days of the week. The one thing that I love about Tuesdays, though, is that they sometimes are accompanied by a book release.
That’s part of what is inspiring today’s post. Tomorrow (August 30), Stacey Kade is releasing a new young adult novel titled For This Life Only. Before it’s release, I thought I would share a little bit about her as well as a few of my favorite quotes from some of her other books.
Stacey Kade writes for young adults and new adults. Based out of Chicago, her genres encompass romance, science fiction, paranormal, and contemporary.
These are several quotes that stood out to me when I read her books:
1. “You better smile, or we’re toast,” I said. “Everything about you screams social malcontent with a grudge and a trunk full of weapons.” ― The Ghost and the Goth
2. “This girl who equally drove me crazy and made me care about her more than I should. She was the only one who understood. The only one who could help make what I was more bearable, even if she occasionally tortured me in the process.” ― Queen of the Dead
3. “Pretending to feel something you don’t can often lead you to the real thing, in some form.” ― The Rules
4. “The trouble with rules, though, is that you’ll always be tempted to break one- for the right reasons, due to unavoidable circumstances, because it feels as if there’s no other choice. And once you break one, the rest seem like so much broken glass. The damage is already done.” ― The Rules
5. “It’s hard to know you’ll never be enough just because you’re not someone else.” ― The Hunt
6. “Now this… this is why humans did such stupid things for love. To feel this heady sense of belonging and connection, this temporary abatement of perpetual loneliness.” ― The Hunt
7. “Life is too short to hold yourself back. From love, from happiness, from the fear of falling when you could have the joy of jumping.” ― 738 Days
These are just a seven of my favorite Stacey Kade quotes. There are plenty more, and I’m sure that my list will continue once I get to read For This Life Only when it becomes available in bookstore shelves tomorrow.
A cool thing about the links that are attached in this post? Not only do I link to a place for you to order said book, but some of those links also have an except of the book for you to read and decide for yourself if those books might be something you enjoy. And the links attached to Stacey’s name will take you to her official online pages, if you’re interested in learning more about her as an author.
In the meantime, share with me down below. What are some of your favorite books? Do you have any favorite quotes? What about favorite authors?
XOXO Love Always,